Sunday, March 4, 2007

mmmmblooooooog

Now I have a blog like my friends. Yaaaaay. Where shall I begin hrrrrrm? Well it's the second semester of my junior year, studying illustration at VCU. Here are some things I put in my sketchbook yesterday. I'm preparing for a digital piece and getting acquainted with the subject, Wyatt Earp. Western themes intrigue me.
(right-click, view image)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I painted Mr. Earps legendary weapon, the "buntline special," from reference. A striking characteristic is the barrel, noted to be at 12 inches in length. I forgot to add the sight. (O_o)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

Hannah Choi said...

cool cool coolio!

naomiful said...

aw it's jei jei - nice sketches! lets draw again sometime haha

Unknown said...

finally....you got your work up online man......and don't forget www.freewebs.com you can build your own website in just a few mins..looking forward to seeing new stuff from you man.
-Tin